When we create a portfolio for our clients, we remember two good quotes…or truisms:
- Wayne Gretzky said, “I skate to where the puck is going to be; not where it has been.”
- “A Rising Tide Raises All Boats”
- All stocks go through their own market cycle—usually sector-by-sector, industry-by-industry.
- When the broad market is climbing—enjoy the ride.
- Don’t confuse Luck with Brilliance.
The ARROW Investment Management difference:
We’ve all seen the ‘tic-tac-toe’ boards on our financial statements…you know, the rows are labeled Small-, Medium- and Large-cap. And all of the columns are labeled Growth, Blend and Value.
Well, ALL stocks fit into this grid…but what does that tell us. We think, NOT enough.
Well, there’s another matrix—Sectors. Standard & Poor’s (the creators of the S&P 500) declares that there are 11 sectors:
- Basic Materials
- Consumer Discretionary/Cyclical
- Consumer Staples/Defensive
- Health Care
- Real Estate
With extensive research into both Asset Class AND Sector Analysis, we have constructed low-cost, tax-sensitive portfolios over a wide risk tolerance range.
We have found that maintaining a diversified portfolio of both actively managed and passive investments provides very competitive returns against most benchmarks out there.
We would love to explain our methodology and how we invest our client’s hard-earned funds.
We invite you to learn more... Click here to contact us
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in period of declining values. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please note that individual situations vary.